Experiment 5: Final Thoughts
I love dancing. I love to dance. I LOVE IT. Should I change this whole blog into a year of dancing? I remember when I was in the 5th grade I spent many many hours recreating TLC's Creep music video in silk pajamas with my neighbors. Those were the good ol' days except apparently you can just continue to live that way well into adulthood. Who knew?
My dancing experience.
- Everything! I got to Dance everyday. I learned some sick moves and had so much fun.
- I really enjoyed having a purpose when going out instead of just standing around drinking.
- I'm pretty obsessed with two-stepping now. Learning how to two-step is one of my life goals and I've always been so intimidated by partner dancing. When men used to ask me to dance I would end up awkwardly shouting that I didn't know what I was doing and declined the offer. Now I'm so up for the challenge. I think I'm going to spend the summer becoming a reaaal Texan and finally mastering this dance.
- I want to make impromptu dance videos forever.
- Dancing is a natural anti-depressant. I feel so happy when I dance.
- I suck at tap! My feet don't understand. I feel like you're either into tap or you're not. Maybe I'll get more into it but right now I prefer to focus on the two-step.
- I can't think of anything else. Dancing is great. I shall dance forever!
So there you have it. I danced and I will continue to dance. Fun experiment!